What I would like to study in a postgraduate course



I would like to study a postgraduate course about green architecture, because I think that it´s one of the most relevant points in the future of the career and every construction will be green with the environment, finding the way to create new materials to build and design strategies wondering in our relation with our planet and how we care of it. Other option for me it is study a course or major about the relation between architecture and visual products, like movies, TV series, videogames, etc. I think that it could be a good option because since my childhood I always watched movies and played videogames that had a very strong impact in that years (and now too), so find the way to mix those two things could be an interesting postgraduate course. 

Secondly, I would like to study in other country, preferentially Spain or simply European, because I had an wound in my life because I have never traveled abroad, only to Argentina when I was 17 years old, but I have to do it because for my career I think that it´s one of the most important things to do. So, live in other country for a couple of years it´s a very good option also to learn about other culture and expressions of life. To mix the studies and travel I think that the best option for me it is do a part time course, because in that way I can develop my social experience and the major. 

That´s all.  Thanks for read.

Vicente. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Vicho, the relationship between architecture and visual elements sounds really interesting, whatever your decision I wish you much success :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. How interesting the subject of architecture for cinematographic or video game media, I hope you get what you want

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

What I want to change about my study programme?

The best concert that I went