The best concert that I went


The best concert that I went, it was a Imagine Dragons concert inside Lollapalooza in 2018, I remember that it was the second day of the festival and since that morning I was wondering about how it would be that specific concert, because in those years I was the biggest fan of Imagine Dragons, because I discovered them when I was 13 years old, so I grew up with them and their songs. In 2018 when I read that they will be in Lollapalooza I couldn´t have gone to the festival, also that year almost all my friends bought a ticket too, so when I traveled to Santiago I stayed in a department with two more friends and inside Lollapalooza I joined with the others.
 

All of my friends wanted to go at that concert, so we went in group to watch Anderson. Paak concert (it was in the same stage before Imagine Dragons, we were there to have a best view of the stage and it worked because when it started the next concert we were very close to the stage and the band) but from one moment to another all my friends disappeared, so I stayed all Imagine Dragons concert alone, but I enjoyed as much as I could.

The concert lasted one hour and a half and I felt like a few minutes ago I had been listening the first song. 

That concert and that Lollapalooza in general was so dope, I hope someday I might go to another Imagine Dragons concert.


PD: In the photo you can see how close I was of the stage (I'm the guy in the left-down corner)

Comentarios

  1. Wow! I always wanted to go to an Imagine Dragons concert. I love his songs, they're very good.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love Imagine Dragons, but I didn't have the opportunity to see it in Lollapalooza, uwu.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The artists in lollapalooza 2018 were the best, i wanted to go but I was to far away at the time, I went to 2019 edition and it was very fun too.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Vicente! I also went to Lollapalooza 2018, Imagine Dragons without a doubt did an impressive concert.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

What I want to change about my study programme?

What I would like to study in a postgraduate course