What I want to change about my study programme?

Today I will write about my study programme, first of all I want to say that my curriculum it is not too bad, in these two years that I have been studying I learned a lot of things that I never expected I was going to know, but it´s a reality that we always have to try to improve, so in that logic I think that the way that we learn in taller it´s very disgusting for moments, when we get in the career we have to fail over and over again to find a good way for our projects, that situation could be very difficult to many people, and it´s one of the mainly reasons that why people get out of the career in first year, it´s very stressing learn since the failure and even more with teachers that not help a lot. I know that it´s a BauHaus and modern way to learn architecture, but that method was created near a century ago, so I think that we need to wonder about how our study programme teach the creative process, and for that it could be better that the learning be based in feedback between student and teacher in the correction point of a project, because when we are in that situation many times a person who don´t understand very much of design space, if you, as teacher, don´t explain why that thing that you are thinking must be like that, and you only say it, probably the student will remain confused and he or she will not know how keep improving in the project. 

That is my opinion and I will be atenttive to yours.

-Vicente

Comentarios

  1. Hi Vicente! You're right. Our teachers should help us and not hurt us in our first year!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Vicho, I agree with you, the feedback between student and teacher is very important, many times the teachers speak in a very complicated language and they don't realize that we don't have their experience and we are just learning

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi vicente! im agree with you, is so hard to learn because of the failer.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I totally agree with you, sometimes it's so stressful find a good way for our projects.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Vicente, I know about what you are talking about, in the first year of design teachers also are in like a power position in where they can do what they want. :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The best concert that I went

What I would like to study in a postgraduate course