Autobiography – Who am I?

Hi, I´m José Vicente Arel, I´m nineteen years old and I was born in Santiago de Chile but when I was a baby I moved to Puerto Montt with my parents and I lived my childhood in my grandfather’s house. I studied since kindergarten to twelve grade in the same school, in Colegio San Francisco Javier de Puerto Montt, a catholic school. There I did too many friends for life and I have good memories of that. After high school I did PSU and I postulated to Architecture in the Universidad de Chile, so my first year in the university was the past year, this year it´s being too different and have ciber-lessons its weird, but I think that I´m doing the best I can do.




Comentarios

  1. Hello Vicente, I also study Architecture, and for me this year is being bad and difficult, but we have to do the best we can. This situation will pass and everything will be like last year.
    I'll give you my IG in case you want to chat.
    @nickbarp

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, I think the same about online classes, they are very strange and difficult, but we all try to overcome this strange year, maybe we could support each other as classmates, I leave you my instagram in case you are interested
    ig: javpazz

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

What I want to change about my study programme?

The best concert that I went

What I would like to study in a postgraduate course