My experience learning English

Hi, today I am going to write about my experience learning English, first of all between my experience in the school and in the university I learned more in my school, because I had English since I have memories and where I studied it was very important the use of this language, so for that part I prefer my school, otherwise the university has been helping me for don´t loose that knowledge for now, so in that way it is nice have classes and you need to talk or listen carefully. For the same reason I think that the use of blogs helps a lot for keep learning week to week, write about different things it obliges us to learn new vocabulary of the topic for write about it, and for other part, the comments by others classmates helps a lot for feedback and to feel less alone when you write, because you are “talking” with someone. 

I think that the thing I need to improve the most is the talking part, because in the day I don´t have a person in my side talking to me on English, but may in the future I could go abroad for many months and I will need to talk on English, because this language it´s most universal than Spanish. 

In the other part of the English, like writing or listening I consider myself good, maybe because I hear a lot of anglo music or TV series just in English or YouTube videos from USA, so for that parts of the language I think I´m safe.

Thank you for reading my last blog! Goodbye.

Comentarios

  1. Hello, you are quite right in saying that it is important to learn to speak English, especially abroad

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

What I want to change about my study programme?

The best concert that I went

What I would like to study in a postgraduate course