About Meditation Video

- What do you think of the video? Do you meditate? Why? Do you feel it works? Why?

I think that it's a good video because give useful information for people who are stressed or anxious (quarantine stuff) and I think it will help them. 
I don´t meditate, because I'd never wonder it, maybe if I do it I could kick out all that stress that university generates me, but for other side I do workout all the week and that helps enough for now.
-How are you feeling these days? Why?

In this last days I didn't ask myself it, because I´m in the final exams of the semester, so I think that I'm fine but with a lot of things to do (this is one lol).

-How do I feel when the English class starts?

I feel good, Wednesday afternoons are so relaxed and help me distracting everything else from my view.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

What I want to change about my study programme?

The best concert that I went

What I would like to study in a postgraduate course