3 - WebQuest 1

       1.    Natural History Museum
-       What day you will visit: I´ll visit it Monday at the afternoon (P.M)
-       How much you will have to pay to get in: 5.00 £ 
-       Which Tube station you will use to get there: I´ll use South Kenningston Station (Stop E)

       2. The Tate Modern Art Gallery:
-       What day you will visit: I´ll visit it Tuesday at the morning (A.M)
-       How much you will have to pay to get in: 5.00 £
-       Which Tube station you will use to get there: I´ll use Southwark Station.

       3. London Eye: 
-       What day you will visit: I´ll visit it Wednesday at the afternoon (P.M)
-       How much you will have to pay to get in: 20.00 £ (Student ticket)
-       Which Tube station you will use to get there: I´ll use Waterloo Station.

       4. Wembley Stadium: 
-       What day you will visit: I´ll visit it Thursday at the morning (A.M)
-       How much you will have to pay to get in: 15.00 £ 
-       Which Tube station you will use to get there: I´ll use Wembley Arena Station (Stop C).

       5. Sky Garden: 
-       What day you will visit: I´ll visit it Friday at the morning (A.M)
-       How much you will have to pay to get in: 00.00 £ (It's free)
-       Which Tube station you will use to get there: I´ll use Monument Station.

        What is the total cost? 45.00 £ for visit these five places.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

What I want to change about my study programme?

The best concert that I went

What I would like to study in a postgraduate course