Today I will write about my study programme, first of all I want to say that my curriculum it is not too bad, in these two years that I have been studying I learned a lot of things that I never expected I was going to know, but it´s a reality that we always have to try to improve, so in that logic I think that the way that we learn in taller it´s very disgusting for moments, when we get in the career we have to fail over and over again to find a good way for our projects, that situation could be very difficult to many people, and it´s one of the mainly reasons that why people get out of the career in first year, it´s very stressing learn since the failure and even more with teachers that not help a lot. I know that it´s a BauHaus and modern way to learn architecture, but that method was created near a century ago, so I think that we need to wonder about how our study programme teach the creative process, and for that it could be better that the learning be based in feedback between stu...
The best concert that I went, it was a Imagine Dragons concert inside Lollapalooza in 2018, I remember that it was the second day of the festival and since that morning I was wondering about how it would be that specific concert, because in those years I was the biggest fan of Imagine Dragons, because I discovered them when I was 13 years old, so I grew up with them and their songs. In 2018 when I read that they will be in Lollapalooza I couldn´t have gone to the festival, also that year almost all my friends bought a ticket too, so when I traveled to Santiago I stayed in a department with two more friends and inside Lollapalooza I joined with the others. All of my friends wanted to go at that concert, so we went in group to watch Anderson. Paak concert (it was in the same stage before Imagine Dragons, we were there to have a best view of the stage and it worked because when it started the next concert we were very close to the stage and the band) but from one moment to another a...
1. Natural History Museum - What day you will visit: I´ll visit it Monday at the afternoon (P.M) - How much you will have to pay to get in: 5.00 £ - Which Tube station you will use to get there: I´ll use South Kenningston Station (Stop E) 2. The Tate Modern Art Gallery: - What day you will visit: I´ll visit it Tuesday at the morning (A.M) - How much you will have to pay to get in: 5.00 £ - Which Tube station you will use to get there: I´ll use Southwark Station. 3. London Eye: - What day you will visit: I´...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario