My favorite music (from all time)

Hi everyone, I’m going to talk about my favorite music, for that I will answer the next questions.

 

1.     Why do you like to listen to music?

2.     What it´s my favorite music?

3.     Who are my favorites singers/bands?

4.     Which are my favorites albums?

5.     Which songs from that album do I recommend listening to?

 

First of all, I like to listen to music because it helps me for focus in my routine, for example when I am doing projects for taller and I am working on AutoCAD, I always listen to music for motivation and at the same time for relaxation, when I´m working at three in the morning I need to heard music, otherwise I will fall sleep.

My favorite music it depends of the day, because somedays I want to listen reggaeton and trap for motivation and other days I play rock, pop, grunge, hip-hop, etc. I like a lot of different music because in my house, my family always play it, so it is hereditary.

My favorite band is in first place Imagine Dragons since I´m teenager, but I like many more, for example Twenty One Pilots, Arctic Monkeys, Green Day, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Cage the Elephant, Led Zeppelin, Nirvana, Rage Against the Machine, Bad Bunny, WOS, Biggie, Tupac, Snoop Dog and many more.

My favorite album it could be Tyler the Creator´s Flower Boy, because it´s the album that I have heard the most in the last weeks, it´s a very good album.

Finally, I want to recommend some songs from Flower Boy, and if you like a hip-hop wave mixed with psychedelic you will like Glitter, See You Again and Where This Flower Blooms.

 

See ya for the next time!




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

What I want to change about my study programme?

The best concert that I went

What I would like to study in a postgraduate course