4.2 - Musical discover in quarantine

Since the quarantine started (I do voluntary quarantine) I`d been discovering a lot of music that before didn´t engaged me, I think that this happened because I listened so much the same music the first weeks of quarantine, so one day, I was doing homework and I knew that I would be for many hours doing it, I put a song of Led Zeppelin and that changed everything, after that It was The Ramones, Nirvana, The Cure, Soundgarden, etc. Now I can do my things with a lot of different music because I can be listening reggaeton and one hour after I could be with Chuck Berry for example, it´s a new experience to do my homework and leaves me do it with more tranquility, changes of rhythm, moods, and anything else. Week after week I`d been taking this engagement to all my life, when I do sport, go to shopping, clean my bedroom, etc. I hope that in the future keep it up. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

What I want to change about my study programme?

The best concert that I went

What I would like to study in a postgraduate course