4.1 - Story for a Photograph



The story behind this photo it´s about the solar eclipse day the past year. First of all, I want to say that I ran all over Santiago looking for a glass to see the eclipse and don´t hurt my eyes. That day I was in the university when a friend said to me that she needed my help to find a drug store or any place who sell the glass, we were against the time because the eclipse it was going to be in two hours, so we had that time for find the glass, go to our houses and watch the solar eclipse. We were walking (faster) around Santiago Centro until an old man said to us that he had his last glasses in sell, but the problem was the value, it was too expensive for us, but we didn´t had choice and we bought it. After that I went to my department and I could saw the eclipse without hurt my eyes.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

What I want to change about my study programme?

The best concert that I went

What I would like to study in a postgraduate course