Web Quest: How Stuff Works

Why did you select the article?
I selected this article because it will help me in the future, when I can go to take photos on the city, not now because we are in quarantine, but in a nearly future. It´s valuable information.

Did you find enough information in the article? Did you find the info you were looking for?
I find enough information for me, but I will search more, it’s an interesting topic.  

What was the most interesting thing you learnt about it?
I think the most interesting thing in photography it´s perspective, you can play with it in many ways, it´s amazing how photos change depending of perspective.

Make a list of 15 words from the article that you found difficult to understand. Find their meaning. Use one of these online dictionaries:
1.     Tilt-shift: Inclination change
2.     Affordably: Inexpensive, reasonably priced.
3.     Warped: Become or cause to become bent or twisted out of shape, typically as a result of the effects of heat or dampness.
4.     Nuanced: A subtle difference or distinction in expression, meaning, response, etc.
5.     Monsoon: Blowing from the southwest between May and September and bringing rain (the wet monsoon).
6.     Winnipeg: A city in and the capital of Manitoba, in S Canada, on the Red River.
7.     Strewn: Scatter or spread (things) untidily over a surface or area.
8.     Nudge: A light touch or push.
9.     Sheathed: Put (a weapon such as a knife or sword) into a sheath.
10.  Sturdy: (of a person or their body) strongly and solidly built.
11.  Ponder: Think about (something) carefully, especially before making a decision or reaching a conclusion.
12.  Revamp: Give new and improved form, structure, or appearance to.
13.  Approach: A way of dealing with something.
14.  Wide-angle: (of a lens) having a short focal length and hence a field covering a wide angle.
15.  Clunky: Awkwardly solid, heavy, and outdated.


Article:



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

What I want to change about my study programme?

The best concert that I went

What I would like to study in a postgraduate course